10th June 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam?

Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam? Who can provide me the complete information on the possibility? Can you please provide me the steps which we have to follow? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  7. Procedue to get scholarship after scoring above 80% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  9. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  12. How can I get scholarship to study B.Sc in DU if secured 85% in 12th Haryana Board?
  13. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  14. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 90% in 2nd PU board exam
  17. Can I get scholarship or educational loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP board?
  18. Is there any scholarship after scoring 80% in 12th
10th June 2016, 09:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for scholarship offered by CBSE as CSSS ( Central Sector Scholarship Scheme).

The application form for examination is not released now and eligibility to apply for scholarship is candidate must have scored in 10+2 above cut off marks fixed by CBSE.

So, you have to wait till the release of scholarship application. For more information about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
13th April 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam?

Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 75 percent in mp board 12 class?
16th April 2017, 04:21 PM
davita gupta

Yes,you are eligible for scholarship.You can go for CSSS [centre sector scholarship scheme] or you can also go for state scholarships or PMSS [prime minister scholarship scheme].
PMSS is really gud option for all steams students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?