4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?

I scored 85.4% overall in my 12th board. my english marks were 74%. i am a single girlchild. i applied for this, and have got no response as yet. am i eligible or not?
if i get a good score in my college first year, can i apply for a renewal of scholarship?

please do respond at the earliest.
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  11. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  12. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible for scholarship if I passed 12th with 84% marks?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  15. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for scholarship having 95% in 12th CBSE?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
8th March 2016, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship on the basis of your performance in 12th standard. You can get scholarship from CBSE if you had pursued your 12th from CBSE board. Otherwise you can opt for scholarship from MHRD. If you had not received any response after applying for scholarship, you can request for feedback by contacting the concerned authority providing scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?