15th June 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a seat in Anna university's school of architecture and planning after scoring 287 marks?

I have got 287 marks in the present examination. Is this mark is valid me to join in anna university school of architecture and planning? Can you please give me the cut-off marks followed for the admission? If I don't get which other colleges I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT
  3. With a score of 110 in NATA can I get a seat in School of Planning and Architecture?
  4. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  5. AIEEE B Arch colleges names in National and State wise separately
  6. Can I get a seat in School of Planning & Architecture at Vijayawada with 3315 rank in B Arch entrance?
  7. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  8. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  9. Best colleges in india for M.Arch in conservation?
  10. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th to study in Manipal School of Architecture and Planning?
  11. Is IGNOU affiliated college a good choice for B.Arch course?
  12. List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC
  13. Commerce student in any way can do B.Arch course? Open universities offering this course at lowest fee?
  14. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 23 marks in GATE?
  15. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 300 marks?
  16. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for joining school of planing and architecture?
  18. Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?
15th October 2017, 12:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in Anna university's school of architecture and planning after scoring 287 marks?

** School of Architecture and Planning is one of the four constituent colleges of Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

** Yes, you are eligible to get a seat in Anna university's school of architecture and planning after scoring 287 marks.

** As per knowledge, the last year cut off marks was 250 to 270.

For more information you can contact at given below address,

Address: Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600015
Phone: 044 2235 9294
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?