11th October 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing M.Phil after completion of MBA HR?

What is the procedure for doing M.Phil after completion of MBA HR? Am I eligible to apply? Can someone please give me the details on the course? It will be really helpful for me if someone guides me in this as am not sure about the next steps. Thanks!

15th October 2017, 12:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing M.Phil after completion of MBA HR?

Procedure for doing M.Phil after completion of MBA in HR course:

Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) is a course which can be done after successful completion of Master's Degree. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course.

>> As you are done with MBA in HR which is a Post Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Besides this, you are required to appear in UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) or Entrance Examination's that are conducted by concerned universities or organizations for getting admission into M.Phil course.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the colleges offering this course are, Andhra University, Tamil Nadu Open University, Alagappa University..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?