24th July 2015, 10:34 AM
#vsgweca#

Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?

I am students of B.Tech and completed 2nd year. Am I eligible for any scholarship on the basis of 87% in 12th? What is the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  5. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  7. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  8. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  10. How to get abdul kalam scholarship if I have scored 92% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  12. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit?
  13. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  16. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  17. Can I get Scholarship being a candidate having scored 88% in 12th Class and pursuing CA course?
  18. Can I get a scholarship to do graduation course if I have scored 90% marks in 12tH?
25th July 2015, 02:12 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?

There are various options which you try-

>> First of all let me tell about the KVPY scholarship which is a renowned one and is Government of India funded. For that you need to give its exam. The related details are as follow-

Eligibilty:-

The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India is given to the students enrolled in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Bio medical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.

So, as you can see, you are very well eligible for the scholarship. You can apply for the same through the official website of the scholarship.

www.kvpy.org.in/main/applications.htm

The last date for the application has not been updated but last year, the date was 28th august, so this ear also it is likely to be till 15th-30th of august.
So, keep yourself updated with the official website of the KVPY.

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?