23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?

Respected Sir,
Can I apply for an Education Loan as I have scored 71.25% in my 12th and getting admission in B.Com, ICSI and ICAI? Please let me know about this. I want to take Education Loan for my education. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  2. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  3. Which course is better to do among ICSI and ICAI for B.Com graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate?
  5. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  11. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
28th July 2015, 07:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?

Yes you can apply for an Educational Loan. Your Class 12 marks is not a problem and once you are eligible for admission to the course of B.Com, ICSI or ICAI you will be eligible for an educational Loan.
You must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission as a document.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that you will take.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?