13th August 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give APPG entrance exam after completing BDS course?

sir/mam , i hav comlptd my bds cours on march 31st 2013 , but had a extension of 4 dys , so am i eligible for giving appg entrance examintn on 2014 sir........

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a seat after scoring 4400 rank in APPG entrance exam? I belong to BC-C category
  2. Previous year question papers of APPG and other PG medical exams?
  3. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to give DU PGMET after doing BDS from outside Delhi?
  5. How to give the exam of Hospital Management after completing BDS?
  6. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  7. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  8. What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?
  9. Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year
  10. How to do a job in UK after completion of BDS degree?
  11. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  12. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  13. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  14. What are the options available after completing BDS? Can I do PG in AFMC?
  15. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  16. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After doing B.pharmacy can I give MD entrance exam? Which are the entrance exams for MD?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Sc course after completion of B.Tech? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
30th May 2017, 09:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give APPG entrance exam after completing BDS course?

The required eligibility criteria for APPG entrance exam are given below.

Eligibility Criteria

** Candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognized university.

** There is no upper age limit to appear in the exam

** Candidate must be a domicile of AP state

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to give APPG entrance exam after completing BDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?