7th December 2010, 11:30 AM
preetam5m

What are the options available after completing BDS? Can I do PG in AFMC?

hello sir,i am doing internship in bds i want to know various options to do after the bds and i came to know i am not eligible to do pg in afmc because i am a civilian .do i have no option to do pg in afmc

26th December 2010, 12:41 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the options available after completing BDS? Can I do PG in AFMC?

hello friend ....
there are many options after completing the BDS......
like you can join any of the private hospitals and get the experience from there and even you can open your own clinic.....
yea of course you can do PG in AFMC.......

so best of luck
26th December 2010, 11:28 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after completing BDS? Can I do PG in AFMC?

After BDS you can either do job or go for P.G i.e also a good option........or try to get job in government hospital with exam conducted and also you can open your own clinic too.....

AFMC is an institution for training of Armed Forces Personnel.if seats not filled by Armed forces personnel are allotted to para military offrs, Ex-SSC offrs and civilians.if you are a civilian and joining in AFMC then civilians has to sign a bond of Rs 5 lacs on joining the course.
27th December 2010, 03:42 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear ,
After BDS you can either do job or go for P.G .

AFMC(Armed forces medical corps) is a good option .AFMC is a institution for training of Armed Forces Personnel.
By joining AFMC you can get a good earning .
28th December 2010, 12:16 AM
nishant1110

There are many options available:

1. You can do PG M.D.S. from government colleges including AFMC, but only if you compete successfully against military, paramilitary, Ex-SSC officers and other civilians like you and me.
2. You can join privately, there are a number of hospitals in the country allowing the degree of DNB in medical fields including dentistry. You can choose this because today, private practice does not depend on degree, it depends on skill.
3. You can join private firms that offer clinical experience but not degrees. The reason in support is just the same as above.
7th January 2011, 09:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BDS offers lot of career options after the successful completion of the course. Candidates can join many private and government organizations. Private practice is another rewarding option which students can opt for if they have the basic financial aid. After BDS you can definitely join PG AFMC. There are many government colleges and also AFMC which offer this course.
7th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how to Apply for job in afmc after bds?
what are criteria for it?
13th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

are there some certificate courses , like implantology, or cosmetic dentristry of a duration of one or two years? If so where are they in India and what would be thefees involved?
16th February 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am undergoing internship after completing bds.I am very keen to join the defence forces dental corps.May i request you to intimate the selection procedure?
10th May 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

i am doing internship,i want to join defence forces under dental field,how to join the force,i request u to display the procedure.thx
31st July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got 841 rank in cgpmt, so can i get dental college
1st August 2011, 01:01 AM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 841 rank in cgpmt, so can i get dental college
hello,

hello friend ....
there are many options after completing the BDS......
like you can join any of the private hospitals and get the experience from there and even you can open your own clinic.....
yea of course you can go for dental college.
so best of luck
1st August 2011, 01:47 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

After BDS you can either do job or go for post graducate.
AFMC(Armed forces medical corps) is a good option .
You can join private firms that offer clinical experience but not degrees.
choose in you intersted
8th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

without internship am i illegible for AFMCexam?
25th February 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can aBDS is eligible for BEd
4th January 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS with complete 12 months of internship from ARMY COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES! can I do my PG from AFMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?