29th March 2014, 11:28 AM
K.b.saraswathi

Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year

i have completed bds last year,i just want to know my possibitilites in pg,is am i eligible to do pg in biotechnology????what will be my opportunities if i opt that as career?plzzzzz guide me

9th June 2014, 01:23 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year

Having completed BDS in Graduation, my suggestion is to look for job opportunities on the basis of same.

You can become a Doctor.

If you want to go for higher studies, rather than opting for Biotechnology, I suggest you to opt for MDS or other Medicine related courses.

Biotechnology is not developed upto the mark in India.

The candidates who have completed Post Graduation in Biotechnology are struggling to get job opportunities.

But if you have profound interest to opt for the same, you can join the same.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

It would be better if you have completed from the University main campus itself so that you will get the campus placements.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?