3rd July 2010, 05:10 PM
riddima

What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?

what is the scope for the student who has got four supplies in his/her BDS..and is that person eligible to give mds entrance in govt institute?

Related Questions:
  1. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  2. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?
  4. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  8. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  9. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  10. How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS? -- [New]
  11. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  12. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  13. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  14. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  15. Whether a BDS student can apply for ENT instead of MDS? Career options after BDS?
  16. MDS entrance preparation after BDS
  17. What is the scope of MDS(Community Dentistry) program?
  18. What are different MDS entrance exams a J&K BDS student is eligible for?
8th September 2011, 08:43 PM
malek basit

Default Re: What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?

hello friends...

>> There is only the scope in the line of dentist for BDS student.
there are very vast scope of BDS:
In any way MDS is a better choice. Postdoctoral dental study gives dental professionals, the opportunity to work towards specialization in the field of dentistry. The areas of postdoctoral study include the following: periodontics, endodontics, orthodontics, and oral surgery etc.
The following are the specialties in this field:
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Oral Surgery.

* also if you want to be in india
The future of Indian dentistry is very bright because it has emerged as a sophisticated profession in the recent past. An increasing number of foreigners from different shores even like USA and UK flock to India in search of dental treatment as ever rising cost of keeping dental health is not easy there.

This has widened the area of dental tourism as coming to India just for dental treatment works out much cheaper.

BeSt of Luck..
3rd December 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?

i am going to finish my BDS internship next year february 2013; i have 2 attempts in my 2nd, 3rd and 4th year and also i am not having 55% marks in all exams. am i eligible for writing MDS exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?