29th November 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?

I have competed B.Pharma ans work for nearby 3 years in Marketting compnay. So i wan to know how to apply for drug inpector in details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?
  2. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  3. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  4. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  5. How can I apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  7. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  8. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  9. Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm
  10. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  11. Previous year question papers of Drug Inspector exam? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  13. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  14. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  16. How to Apply for Drug Inspector Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in pharma marketing
  18. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
11th May 2012, 11:21 AM
siddharthaju07

Default Re: How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?

For recruitment of central drugs inspectors in CDSCO through UPSC, minimum requirement B.Pharm with 18 months experience in QA, QC, Manufacturing but not includes marketing. but recruitment of State Drugs inspector depends on state to state.
11th May 2012, 12:23 PM
karthika chandrasekar

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?

Hai,
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is conducted examination for every year for government jobs they recruit many candidates.

Go and visit official website of TNPSC : www.tnpsc.gov.in for further details.

For this year examination for the post of drug inspector is over on 5.5.2012. Incase you interested for the post of
1.Junior assistant.
2.Bill collector.
3.Steno
4.Field surveyor

You can apply for TNPSC group IV and VIII through online registration. The last date for online registration is 28.05.12.

ALL THE BEST

With Regards,
karthika chandrasekar
22nd May 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?

i am a b pharm graduate when will the applications will be issued for drug inspector post in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?