1st February 2010, 08:48 PM
rihalemasti

is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?

is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for eligibility of punjab pmt?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  3. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  4. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  5. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  6. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  7. What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  9. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab?
  13. Last date of punjab PMT submission of forms?
  14. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab
  16. Which state PMT's can I give this year other than Punjab PMT?
  17. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  18. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
2nd February 2010, 10:56 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Default Re: is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?

Yes you will have to submit domicile to be elligble for punjab pmt.
2nd February 2010, 02:32 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

Default Re: is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?

yes,you must submit domicile certificate.other wise application will be rejected....
4th February 2010, 04:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes it is must to submit your domecile otherwise they can reject your form because domecile is must for punjab pmt admissions.
14th March 2010, 11:36 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hey friend,
there is need of domicile certificate for the punjab,
so you must have to submit.

o k

all the best
15th March 2010, 03:42 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
the domicile certificate is needed for the punjab PMT
for other details visit
http://www.winentrance.com/medical_entrance_exam/pmet/PMET-Punjab-Medical-Entrance-Test-Eligibility.html
all the best
13th May 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

is there any prescribed format for domicile certificate or copy of affidavit is reqd
15th May 2010, 04:40 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you have to submit you copy of domicile certificate as an proof of being a domicile of punjab..........
15th May 2010, 07:16 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
you have to submit punjab domicile certificate for punjab PMT.
and for more details visit its official website
6th June 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how can get a domicile
24th June 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt and 10 1 and 10 2 from punjab school education board b
both conditions are required or only domicile of punjab

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31st July 2010, 06:55 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes you will have to show the certificate during the admission of the candidate.
7th January 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission ke liye kitne percent chahiye? Is there any compulsion?
23rd January 2011, 02:14 AM
samdneuro

no
there r the following criteri to get admission in punjab
1.pass ur 12th from punjab
2.or u belong to punjab for dat u need to shoe domicile at the time of counceiling
3.punjab pvt college u can get admission does nt matter from where u belong
4.get admission inpunjab through aipmt
5crack cmc ludhiana(7 all india seats)
24th January 2011, 12:09 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?

Hi

Domicile certificate is generally needed as a proof of residence. Since for the respective exam you have to show your domicile certificate.

In case if the candidate is not a residence of that state he or she should have to fulfill the conditions needed by the examination department,

So you have to submit the domicile certificate of yours as a proof of residence. If you have not any domicile certificate you will get it from the court of your district from the respective officer such as Thesildar etc. For this you have to give identity proof such as Rasan card. Then you will easily get the domicile certificate.
4th May 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the validity of punjab domicile certificate
11th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

can i fill the form online?
20th June 2011, 10:34 AM
akhileshkumaragarwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihalemasti View Post
is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for eligibility of punjab pmt?
what is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in punjab pmt
10th November 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

wat is the validity of domicile in punjab?
5th February 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i m studying frm punjab cbse but i m not having punjab domicile. m i eligible 4 punjab pmt 2012.
4th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

total no of seats for outsiders in pmet 2012 general category
14th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for punjab pmt if i hav cmpltd 12th frm rajasthan bt i hav domicile of punjab
6th September 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

If my birth place is punjab can i apply for punjab pmt?????????
2nd September 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

my 10 1 and 10 2 is from punjab. bt i belogs to haryana. can i apply for pmt punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?