4th January 2016, 02:53 PM
sushant13499

Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab?

Hello,
I am a domicile of Haryana, but I have studied from more than 5 years in Army Public School of Punjab. Now I'm in 12th. Am I eligible to appear for Punjab PMT?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  3. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  4. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  6. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  7. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  9. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  10. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  11. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  12. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  13. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  14. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  15. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  16. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  18. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2016, 07:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Punjab PMT.

Punjab PMET is the Medical entrance exam for admission in undergraduate programmes including MBBS and BDS.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for PB PMT exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a government recognized board .

-The candidate appearing for final year examination can also apply for PB PMT Exam.

-The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

Exam pattern :

Written test will be of 3 hours duration for 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects.Each question will carry four marks and there will be no system of negative marking for wrong attempt .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?