3rd June 2012, 07:44 PM
nishtha dumra

How to join any university for M.Com? I have scored 60%

i am student of kuk unviersty haryana..i am waiting for my last semster result..i want to know how i can apply for other unvierst forms for m.com with out having result of last year..in second year i got above 60%???nd date of entrance test etc..nd date of forms ....

6th June 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join any university for M.Com? I have scored 60%

Yes, you can apply for M.Com entrance test conducted by other Universities. Each University insists on specific eligibility conditions for the selection process. If you fail to meet such conditions, even after qualifying the entrance test, you can’t seek admission to the course. Normally candidates from universities can apply if they have secured above 60% in graduation. Certificates proving eligibility must be submitted to the concerned authority at time of admission or interview. If you were able to provide the necessary documents at this time, then you can definitely seek admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?