15th February 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to ask a question regarding government job of
an teacher . I have completed B.com from Shivaji
University from Kolhapur. So, my question is can I get
Government job of teacher or I have to give an
Entrance exam.

Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  3. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  4. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  6. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  7. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  8. After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  12. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  13. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  14. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  15. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  17. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?
15th February 2016, 01:50 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?

After completion of B.Com you are eligible for getting teaching jobs in govt.school on the post of PGT.But it is essential to have 50% marks in graduation and post graduation.
15th February 2016, 08:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?

Yes, you have completed your graduation and now you need to pursue either B.Ed degree or master's degree to become teacher.

After completing the B.Ed degree course you become eligible to appear for TET examination conducted by state and central government.

After, completing master degree course you have to appear for NET examination and by qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment as Lecturer.
15th February 2016, 08:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are various options for you to become government teacher. As you are graduate, you can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test for becoming teacher at elementary stage in CBSE schools.

Second option for you is to do Bachelor of Education if you have 50% or more in bachelor's degree in commerce then apply for Teacher Eligibility Test to become teacher in governments schools. You can choose any of the above options in order to become teacher in government schools.
15th February 2016, 10:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to ask a question regarding government job of
an teacher . I have completed B.com from Shivaji
University from Kolhapur. So, my question is can I get
Government job of teacher or I have to give an
Entrance exam.

Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanking you!

To get into a government teacher job you need to apply for the TET exam (Teacher's Eligibility Test). This exam is conducted in various states. There are eligibility conditions which you need to possess in order to apply for the exam. The exam can be taken up based on the qualification which you possess.

In the case of taking classes for I-V you need to have completed a Teacher Education Certificates or done a teacher training course. Added to that you should have completed +2 with 45% aggregate.

If you are wishing to take classes for VI-VII then you need to have a degree related to teaching training.

Candidate must score at least 60% marks in your TET exam. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
15th February 2016, 10:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to be a government teacher but only after qualifying entrance exam. But before this you need to get a degree of B.Ed then after you have to write TET or CTET. Then aftet you will be eligible to beckme a government teacher.
15th February 2016, 10:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you have all eligibility criteria to become a government employee. But you should have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements as per the post.

Lot of Vacancies in the entire government sector. Here I am giving you the different sectors under government sectors.

<> Indian Railways

<> Bank Exams

<> Insurance Jobs

<> Postal Exams

<> Ministry (Central)

<> State and Central government jobs

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Civil Services

<> Defense

<> ATC jobs etc.,
27th January 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for govt teacher job for primary classes comleted B.sc in sri krishna devaraya universty my age is 25y
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?