23rd May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?

hi i'm doing nptt course am i eligible for a govt job as a teacher?please guide me as i'm really worried about my carreer after the course.
Divya agg

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  2. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  3. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT and graduation from Delhi University?
  7. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  8. Details of Teachers training courses like NTT, PTT, NPTT and B.Ed?
  9. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  10. After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  12. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?
  15. MA History from IGNOU along with NPTT course is a good option?
  16. Is Color blind person eligible for government teacher job?
  17. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  18. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
15th July 2011, 02:21 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i'm doing nptt course am i eligible for a govt job as a teacher?please guide me as i'm really worried about my carreer after the course.
Divya agg
For having NPTT you must be graduate or above then only you are eligible for this and you are pursuing this means you have graduation in your hand. And this is for One year Course.

NPTT Course offers teaching techniques and education as a profession.The course prepares for imparting education not only as an intellectual interest but also as an area of social concern.

An innovative feature of the course is that the trainees are given adequate exposure to environmental studies at the schools. Close association with a variety of such institutions enhances the opportunities of being absorbed in these schools.

Yes you are definitely eligible for writing Job Exam for Teacher(Govt. )

Scope Teacher Job is very Bright and reputed ones, even from revenue point of view after the 6th pay commission Salary of each Teacher if consider to be Primary Goes to 20k .
15th July 2011, 08:42 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes you are eligible for appear govt.teacher post for this you must be an graduate as you are now doing NPTT course this course recognize the teaching techniques & prepare the student how to teach student in class, for this candidate must be an graduate or more .

yes you can appear exam for govt. teacher post , you can see more vacancy of teacher in employment news ...

good luck.......
15th July 2011, 10:24 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?

For joining NPTT you must be complete a degree course
as you are teacher now you are eligible
15th July 2011, 11:10 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

Yes you are definitely eligible for writing Job Exam for Teacher(Govt. )

NPTT Course offers teaching techniques and education as a profession.The course prepares for imparting education not only as an intellectual interest but also as an area of social concern.

An innovative feature of the course is that the trainees are given adequate exposure to environmental studies at the schools. Close association with a variety of such institutions enhances the opportunities of being absorbed in these schools.

best of luck.
19th October 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

1. Am i eligible for govt. job as teacher after NPTT Couse?
2. I am eligible for which exam after NPTT?
17th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with 39 persent and know i am doing nptt, which course of degree or diploma i shoud do after it for good career
12th September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 2 year ntt course through correspondence,.ai i eligible for govt exam -ctet,net
30th November 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i was doing nptt 2 years course and i have two years experiance in teaching i am b.com pass with 37% marks. Am i eligible for govt exam-ctet.
30th November 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I was doing 2 years nptt course and i have 2 years experience in teaching and i also pass b.com with 37% marks. Am i eligible for govt exam-ctet.
30th November 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I was doing nptt and i have an experience for 2 years i am graduate with 37% marks.IAm i eligible for ctet exam.
30th November 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 37% marks and i was doing nptt and i have an experience for 2 years in teaching.Am i eligible for govt exam-ctet?
14th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing nptt course from national academy of teachers training,,, so i want to know that i am eligible for govt job, after complet my course,,,
21st May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I did Post Graduate and also did P.G Diploma in Educational Administration and supervision.
So am i eligible for Teacher post in Goverment sector?
8th July 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate and now i am doing nptt from Diet . so can i eligible for ctet and teacher post in goverment sector ?
14th August 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for govt. Job as a teacher while I have done my graduation and also NTT nptt from DEIT
16th September 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done nptt course for 2 years from national academy of teachers training in Delhi. Can I apply for ctet exam??
27th February 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Is a NPTT certificate from Saraswati National Education Development foundation Delhi is eligible for MCD teacher in Delhi.
11th May 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want some detail information about some good institute for nptt course.can anyone give the name of government institutes name for nptt?
1st September 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation is there if any bright future in nptt course as my English is not good??
27th November 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do NPTT from Modern Montessori Institute Delhi. Can I apply in Gov. Schools after that?
22nd March 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation with 47% and complete NPTT . so I can apply for up tet
19th April 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better NTT or NPTT. if I am interested in teaching till primary class which course should I go for ?
12th June 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba and now doing nptt course .so iam eligible to get teacher job in public school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?