29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have B. E. in mechanical engineering . but now i want to become a govt school teacher in m.p. am i eligibile for that . my b.e. degree is eligible for this or not. tell me what should i do for becoming a govt school teacher in m.p.?

1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?

Actually not as Engineering is a technical field thus you cannot use this degree for teaching line. Also you have mechanical trade whose subjects are not studied by any school in india. As if you are very much fond of teaching then you may try to get teaching job in any polytechnic college.They will definitely appoint you as a teacher as diploma has mechanical trade.

Also you have option to go for higher studies like M.Tech, M.BA etc. You also have option to get job related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?