27th October 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence

i completed my inter regularly with 80% of marks.
un fortunastly some financial problems i stop my forther study.But now i want to write group 2 exams.
So i decided to complete my degree in distance education.
But i have a doubt,if i complete my degree in distance education is it eligible for group2 exams.
Otherwise advise me how to i complete my degree and which group i take in my degree course.
thankyou sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  2. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  3. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  4. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  5. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for group 1? I'm 25 years old student who didn't complete 10th class but completed my degree through correspondence
  7. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend Group-4 exam after inter and while pursuing graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if couldn't attend the exam and got failed?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence?
  11. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Is it possible for me to complete my regular course in correspondence mode after a gap?
  13. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  14. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  15. List of universities offering MCA correspondence degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for UGC ? I've done B.Com(Regular) with 65% marks and M.Com(Correspondence) with 68% marks
  17. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  18. Can I complete my 12 years old BA now?
28th February 2012, 03:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my inter regularly with 80% of marks.
un fortunastly some financial problems i stop my forther study.But now i want to write group 2 exams.
So i decided to complete my degree in distance education.
But i have a doubt,if i complete my degree in distance education is it eligible for group2 exams.
Otherwise advise me how to i complete my degree and which group i take in my degree course.
thankyou sir.
If you complete your bachelor's from a recognized college/university from distance course you will be eligible, any bachelor's degree or equivalent degree would do from any recognized university.

APPSC Group 2 notification has been released for APSPSC Group II online applications from April 2012.
APSPSC issue notification to Executive Posts and Non-Executive Posts in group 2 service.

Executive Posts- 119
Non-Executive Posts- 406

Recruitment online application available on: www.apspsc.gov.in
Application available from 27 April 2012 to 27 May 2012.
25 May is the last date for payment of fee to post of group-II.

Educational Qualification to Executive posts 2, a Bachelor's degree from any recognized University in India or equivalent qualification.
27th December 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence

sir,i have completed successfully two years of my b.tech regularly,but due to domestic reasons i want to complete my another two years through correspondance,then can i be able to eligible for group-1,group-2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?