27th October 2013, 09:04 PM
bussari prasad

Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication

This is prasad.studying 3rd b.tech in electronics and communication.i want to know that whether i m eligible for industrial training scince i don't have technical skills.i use to mugg up all the answers plz suggest

1st April 2017, 01:32 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Admission to these course are made generally in the month of August every year. The duration of the trade/ course may vary from one year to three years, depending on the field chosen.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for ITI are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10th (SSLC/ matriculation) from a recognized board of education.

-The candidate must have studied Science, Maths and English as core subjects in 10th standard.

-The candidate age should be in between 14 years to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?