16th July 2015, 10:05 PM
DEVIKA RAMESH

Am I eligible for internship with a back paper? How can I apply for it?

I have completed BE in ECE with a back in one subject with 57% aggregate.Can I also get an internship if it is so how can I apply.Please let me know I am interested in working.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  2. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  4. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  5. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  7. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  12. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  13. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  15. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  16. Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  17. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?
17th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship with a back paper? How can I apply for it?

Yes, definitely.
There is no such general criteria that students having back papers cannot apply for the internship in companies. Generally, companies do allow such students but in some cases like in the case of reputed PSU's like NTPC, BHEL, they may not allow such candidates.
But then there are many other companies available for the internship.

Now, let us tell about the procedure of applying.
For applying in any of the government organisation or in a private one, the procedure is same. The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates.

On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Now, the educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (of your relevant discipline) from a recognized university.

Also, you have to submit the following documents :

>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of the organisation in which you are willing to do the summer training.
17th July 2015, 06:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship with a back paper? How can I apply for it?

As it is not important for work that you are a fully qualified person in any field but it is important that you have the knowledge about the field that you are going to be working with have ecofriendly environment with working conditions.

>> yes, you can apply for the internship in any company even after one back paper in graduation but you have the skills and proper knowledge about the field work or site work. Because if you have some different than others then it is easy to be selected first than others.

Where you can join the companies as-

>> IBM

>> LG

>> Infosys

>> HCL

>> Microsoft

>> Google india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?