23rd March 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?

Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they would look for? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Thanks in advance!

24th March 2015, 06:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?

The candidate should apply for the Tata steel internship programme through the INSPIRE, which is a summer internship programme. The internship programme period is 6-10 weeks.
It recruits the graduates of BE, MBA, M.Techs/ Ph.D's for research and development. So, you are not eligible to apply for the internship programe. Official website is http://careers.tatasteelindia.com/wh...r/freshers.asp
25th March 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they would look for? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Thanks in advance!
Yes, you are eligible for Tata Steel internship because you have completed BCA degree.

Tata Steel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tata Steel is,

Tata Steel= 50%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tata Steel recruitment.

Selection round for Tata Steel recruitment:-

1)Aptitude test
2)Technical test
3)HR
25th April 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any link where I can apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?