27th December 2017, 07:40 PM
Shibu Choyan

Am I eligible for job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with Mechanical Engineering branch?

I am B.Tech 3rd year at present in Mechanical Engineering. I want to search a job only. If there any job which applies from 3rd year and job will come after the 4th year. Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Awaiting your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  2. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  3. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  4. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  5. How can I find job in Mechanical engineering field?
  6. Can I get a job in ONGC after degree in mechanical engineering?
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  10. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year?
  11. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get internship in Hindustan machine tools while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CIPET for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ALIMCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  18. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
5th January 2018, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with Mechanical Engineering branch?

No, you are not eligible for job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to apply for job, you should be in final year of Mechanical Engineering course or you should have passed final year of Mechanical Engineering course. So, you have to wait one more year to apply for job opportunities.
6th January 2018, 02:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with Mechanical Engineering branch?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for job being a B.Tech 3rd year student. But, you can appear in On-campus placement drives conducted by your respective college for B.Tech 3rd year students. Once, you enter B.Tech 4th year, you can attend On-campus or Off-campus placement drives and you can also apply for government job opportunities.
6th January 2018, 06:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

IITs, NITs graduates often get recruited to companies in their 3rd year of graduation.

Also, in most of the engineering graduates some companies visit the technical campus and recruit the 3rd year candidates of B.Tech along with final year candidates.

In case, if you didn't get recruited in 3rd year, then you can apply for Internships.

Internships are very helpful for engineering students so as to get lucrative jobs after completion of graduation.

In addition, you will get monthly stipends for doing internships.
8th January 2018, 04:01 PM
chikkykranthi619

Dear Choyan since you are in 3rd year of mechanical engineering do not look out for jobs now only first try to complete your engineering on a positive note with a good percentage and knowledge.But if you are through the placements in your college it is well and good but going out for job is not a suggestive one but in the evening times you can work as a freelancer or as an data entry operator or as a logo designer etc. etc. which matches your skills.
8th January 2018, 11:51 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibu Choyan View Post
I am B.Tech 3rd year at present in Mechanical Engineering. I want to search a job only. If there any job which applies from 3rd year and job will come after the 4th year. Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Awaiting your answers.
You cannot get jobs while you are in 3rd Year of your BTECH Course.

Next year, you would be in the 4th year of BTECH course and in 4th year you would be eligible for applying for the jobs.

While in the 4th year, in your college companies would also visit for campus interviews.

Also you can apply for different govt jobs.

3rd year is the right time to prepare for the interviews.
So study the concepts and prepare all your subjects well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?