21st November 2011, 05:42 PM
RAJESWARI BALAKRISHNAN

What would be the average cost of living for a Ph.D candidate at Freiburg in Germany?

what would be the average cost of living for a Ph.d student at freiburg, Germany

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  2. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  4. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  5. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  6. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  7. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  8. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  9. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  12. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  13. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  16. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  17. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  18. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
8th January 2018, 11:43 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What would be the average cost of living for a Ph.D candidate at Freiburg in Germany?

Germany is good option to study in Europe Continent. Because, the Cost of living in Germany is affordable and quite reasonable, when compared to the other European Countries. On an average, one would need around 800-900 Euros(1 Euro= 76 Rupees). The average costs of daily usage things are as below:
1. Rent and utilities €298
2. Food and drink €165
3. Health insurance, medical costs and medicin €66
3. Recreation, culture and sports €68
4. Learning materials €30
5. Car and public transportation €82
6. Telephone, internet and TV €33
7. Clothing €52
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?