30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing btech 3rd(6th sem) year in MECHANICAL ENNG. nd I would like to do 2 months summer internship after 6th sem.. will u provide me the information how to apply and the companies where to apply........? Can you please guide me on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  4. Summer Internship details in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3d Year Mechanical Engineer
  5. How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  10. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  11. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  12. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 03:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

As per your query I have listed some of the companies which offers summer internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering students:

> Ashok Leyland.

> Renault.

> Nissan.

> ICF.

> BHEL, etc.

In order to apply for internship in any of these companies, you will need to get in touch with someone from the company who can tell you the procedure because, it varies from company to company. It is usually a simple process of getting an application from your college department and then sending it along with a few details about you to the HR department of the company.

If you don't know anyone in the company, then find some other way of communication like email, call or personal visiting. But make sure that you don't annoy that person.

The company will send you an acknowledgement if they selects you for the internship program and after that you are eligible for internship in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?