4th September 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.Arch after completion of B.Sc course?

can we do B.ARCH after bsc.i ma am in bsc final year and i wishing to do B.ARH

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join B.Arch after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  5. After completion of BSc degree in IHM am I eligible to sit for IAS exam?
  6. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  7. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  8. Am I eligible to join B.Sc in MLT after completion of DMT without having 10+2?
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  10. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?
  12. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  15. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  16. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  17. After completion of 12th can I join engineering coaching as a draft student?
  18. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
26th January 2013, 07:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Arch after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do B.ARCH after bsc.i ma am in bsc final year and i wishing to do B.ARH
HI!
Yes you can do B.Arch after compleation B.Sc.

But friend you have to do this after passing 12th with physics and maths.

So you can apply after this also but in my openion you should go for other course like:-
> M.B.A
> M.Sc
> B.Ed
etc

If you want to join top B.Arch college you have to qualify the Entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> B.I.T.S.AT
> S.R.M.E.E
etc

ALL THE BEST!
25th June 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i m a graduate with physics major.how can i got admission in BE courses?
16th September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed B.sc with 70% will i be eligible for doing B.arch on bases of B.sc?
4th October 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i got only 45marks in maths 12 class after this can i do b arch
7th November 2022, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M HAVING CONSTRUTION BUSINESS I M SCIENCE GRADUATE WITH PHYSIC CHEMISTRY ANDGEO EXPLORATION AND DRILLING TECHNOLGY
CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B ARCH NOW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?