3rd October 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?

I have complete my bachelor of hotel management, and also mba. Am i eligible for b.e.d.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  2. Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  4. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience
  7. Career scope of BHM? Chances to get good paying job after BHM?
  8. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  9. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  10. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  11. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  14. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  15. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after passing 12th with 50%?
  17. Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?
  18. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
8th January 2013, 07:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?

hi,

Eligibility criterion for B.Ed entrance exam.
==>You must have a graduate degree to attempt for the B.ED exam
==>you can opt for any subject area for pursuing graduation.
==>You can apply for B.Ed only if you have score 50% marks in graduation level.
==> There is relaxation in case of marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.
==>you must choose a recognized institute for pursuing graduation.
==> A common entrance examination will have to attend by candidates for getting selection for B.Ed course.
==> You can apply for teaching positions in different schools based on B.Ed entrance exam score
Thank you.................
9th January 2013, 03:50 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?

Yes, you're eligible to join the B.ed course after hotel management diploma because the minimum requirement needed to join the B.ed course is that you should be a graduate in any stream with minimum of 55% marks in your graduation.
There's no particular requirement for the bachelor degree stream
Gud luck
25th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I had completed Primary teacher training course (P.T.C) after 12th. & i am having 5 year expereince in teaching & now i want to do B.ed but i score 48% in M.A.. so am i eligible for B.ed course?
25th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you are eligible to apply for the B.ED(Bachelor in Education) Course as you have passed the hotel management degree and for the b.ed also their is need of a graduation degree and hotel management course is also equivalent to the graduation so simply you are fully eligible to apply for the b.ed course

The Duration of the b.ed course is 2 years now and ugc is taking a entrance exam for it and first you have to appear in the exam and after that on the basis of score cards you will get admission and if you will get good marks than you will get admission in a good college and also chances to get admission in government college.

Qualifications Required for the B.ED Course :

-The Candidate should be pass in the graduation degree from a recognized university

-The Candidate should have at least 50% marks in the graduation

-Any filed person can do this course means whether the person is from science field or commerce.

Best Of Luck
23rd February 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I had completed MBA (part time) with Finance and Marketing & i scored 69% in MBA. Now i want to do B.ed but i score only 41.67 % in B.A. Please tell, am i eligible for B.ed course?
23rd February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I had completed MBA (part time) with Finance and Marketing & i scored 69% in MBA. Now i want to do B.ed but i score only 41.67 % in B.A. Please tell, am i eligible for B.ed course?
31st March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc hotel management from hnb garhwal university can i do b.ed now plz tell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?