15th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?

is diploma in hotel management 3 years eligible for admission into MBA course as there is good boom for mba i want to join.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  2. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  4. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?
  11. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA?
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  16. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  17. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  18. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
15th August 2011, 05:41 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is diploma in hotel management 3 years eligible for admission into MBA course as there is good boom for mba i want to join.
No I think,
To do Management in any specialization you need to have a Degree from any stream.

you are eligible for MBA Course after completing bachelors degree in any of the stream.
->Technology
->Engineering.
->Science
->Commerce
->BBA
->BCA
->MBBS
etc.., all the bachelor courses are eligible for admission in Management streams.

diploma students are not directly eligible for Management course without completing Bachelors course.

This is all about your eligibility

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 06:13 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?

hi dear
No you are not able to do MBA course
because you are now completed Diploma course
For MBA minimum graduation require but you are only Diploma
after that you go for degree engineering then you go for MBA

For this you go for give entrance exam like
CAT
MAT
XAT

then you able to admission in good college
15th August 2011, 06:26 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?

No, you are not eligible to apply for the MBA program. You have done diploma this is not comes under the graduation degree for doing MBA you must have a graduation degree.
22nd August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i hav 3 yra degree course in hotel management i.e b.sc is hospitality.am i eligible for MBA (BUT NOT IN THE SAME FIELD HOTEL MANGT)
21st December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 years diploma in hotel management and b.sc in hospitality and hotel administration(dual mode) certificate with 3 yrs working experience in hotel industry...am i eligible for executive mba?
31st January 2012, 07:41 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

some of the bEST MBA colleges in mumbai are:
1. NMIMS,MUMBAI,
2.JAMNALAL BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
3.NITIE, MUMBAI,AND
4.TISS(TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?