22nd March 2012, 08:03 AM
marcel9188

Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?

I completed my MBA- hotel management with 79% of marks can i eligible for a lecturer post in catering colleges or I have to appear NET exam pls suggest me

Related Questions:
6th April 2012, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?

If you want to get in to lecturer position in government colleges, you should definitely attend the NET exam conducted by UGC. Only post graduates can apply for this exam. The minimum percentage of marks to be scored in the PG level is 55% to attend this exam. If you qualify the NET exam, you can apply for lecturer position in reputed government colleges or universities. If you want to apply to private colleges for lecturer position, NET exam is not compulsory.
2nd February 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?

hi i have done my graduation in 2013 and i have experience in cinema industry but now i want to became an lecture in hospitality & hotel management kindly suggest what should i do [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?