15th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join in B.Ed in English after completing B.Tech EEE

I have completed b.tech(eee)is it elgible to join in b.ed in english

9th April 2014, 01:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in B.Ed in English after completing B.Tech EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Being a B.Tech student you're eligible to apply for B.Ed. B.Tech course required minimum required graduation course or equivalent qualification from recognized university. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is one year and the course is divided into two semester . If your aspiring to Teacher in Higher secondary schools then you should qualified in B.Ed course . Then only your eligible to apply for Teacher job in reputed schools . This B.Ed course may develop the candidate Theoretical Knowledge and Practical Training in Teaching Area. To apply for B.Ed Entrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .But the candidate should qualified in Bachelor degree without fail in single subjects. Then only the candidate eligible to participate in B.Ed Entrance Examination.
21st April 2014, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in B.Ed in English after completing B.Tech EEE

Quote:
Yes Off course you’re eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Tech course. Any candidate who completed bachelor degree with 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

B.Ed Stands for (Bachelor of education) and It's Considered as Bachelor degree course. The duration course of the course is for one and and the course is divided into two years.

Required qualifications to Join in B.Ed Course is that, the Candidate should be passed in Under Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.

Required Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in bachelor degree course to apply for B.Ed Course and 5% relaxation will be given for sc/st candidates.

No Minimum age limit needed for this B.Ed Course. Any age candidates with Graduation course candidates are eligible to apply for this B.Ed Course.

There are lot of Universities and Institution which offers this B.Ed Course. The Admission for B.Ed Course is based on Entrance Examination which is organized by the Institution/University.

So, Well prepare for B.Ed Entrance Examination, If you qualified in Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed Course.

:Best Institution for B.Ed Course::

KVM College of Education
Rama Krishna College of Education
RD College of Education
KR College of Education
Lingayas College of Education
Maa Omwati College of Education
C.R College of Education
Vaish College of Education
Aryan College of Education
Gaur Brahman College of Education
Inderprastha Education College
8th May 2014, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes Off course you’re eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Tech course. Any candidate who completed bachelor degree with 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. B.Ed Stands for (Bachelor of education) and It's Considered as Bachelor degree course. The duration course of the course is for one and and the course is divided into two years. Required qualifications for Join in B.Ed Course is that, the Candidate should be passed in Under Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university. Required Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in bachelor degree course to apply for B.Ed Course and 5% relaxation will be given for sc/st candidates. No Minimum age limit needed for this B.Ed Course. Any age candidates with Graduation course candidates are eligible to apply for this B.E
d Course. There are lot of Universities and Institution which offers this B.Ed Course. The Admission for B.Ed Course is based on Entrance Examination which is organized by the Institution/University. So, Well prepare for B.Ed Entrance Examination, If you qualified in Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?