15th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for B.Com? I have passed 12th from science

I have passed 12th from science,so what will be the syllabus for bcom for me?

21st April 2014, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for B.Com? I have passed 12th from science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges Indian offer this B.com Course .

Subjects for B.com Course :-

Business taxation
International Business
Business exposure
Supply and Chain logistics
Principles of Finance
Basic of cost Accounting
Business Laws
Human resource Management & Organization Behaviours
Management Accounting
Business Economics
Business economics
Business Mathematics
Business informatics
Principles of management
Principles of marketing
Production and Operations
Industrial relations and labour laws
IT Management
Business Organization and Systems
Business Communication Skills
Business Accounting
Entrepreneurship Development
Business Ethics
Research Methodology
Business Planning and Project Management
Event Management
Management Control System
E- Commerce

Eligibility Criteria for B.com Course :-

The Applicant should hold 12th standard / Equivalent Course from recognized University .

Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this B.com Course The Every Institution / College Fix Own Percentage of marks .

The Applicant should secure Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If the Applicant score good percentage of marks than you may get admission for B.com Course

There is No Separate Entrance Examination for B.com Course . After Successful Completion for 12th standard you may directly get admission for B.com Course

But Some Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges , the Institutions like, A M Jain College Entrance Examination /SA Jaipuria College Entrance Examination /City College Entrance Examination Etc.. The Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple Choice .

The basically the Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of 12th standard Books . So, If you go through the 12th standard Books than you Crack the Entrance Examination .

Based on the Entrance Examination Performance the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate .

Best B.com Colleges in India :-

St.Joseph’s College
Presidency College
St. Xavier’s College
Narsee Monjee College
Symbiosis College of Arts and Science
Shri Ram College of Commerce
St. Xavier’s College
8th May 2014, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for B.Com? I have passed 12th from science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges Indian offer this B.com Course . The Applicant should hold 12th standard / Equivalent Course from recognized University . Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this B.com Course The Every Institution / College Fix Own Percentage of marks . The Applicant should secure Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If the Applicant score good percentage of marks than you may get admission for B.com Course. There is No Separate Entrance Examination for B.com Course . After Successful Completion for 12th standard you may directly get admission for B.com Course. But Some Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges , the Institutions like, A M Jain College Entrance Examination /SA Jaipuria College Entrance Examination /City College Entrance Examination Etc.. The Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple Choice. The basically the Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of 12th standard Books . So, If you go through the 12th standard Books than you Crack the Entrance Examination. Based on the Entrance Examination Performance the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?