20th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for ITI course if secured 48% in 12th ISC and 83% in 10th ICSE?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th ISC with 48% marks with Commerce stream. I know this is not a good percentage so I want to do ITI course. I have scored 83% in my 10th ICSE. I would like to know should I do ITI course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  2. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  3. ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?
  4. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  5. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one is better ISC or HSC after 10th boards?
  10. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  11. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  12. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  13. Practical section of Chemistry is tough in ISC Board?
  14. Should I go into ISC or HSC after studying in ICSE?
  15. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  16. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  17. Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
21st June 2015, 04:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for ITI course if secured 48% in 12th ISC and 83% in 10th ICSE?

Yes, sure you can opt for ITI courses after completion of your 12th. There are a list of ITI courses available for you, you can however, choose any one of it you wish to and do opt for a good career.

However, below I have mentioned some ITI courses which you could opt for. Kindly have a look at it.

> Tool and Die Maker

> Draughtsman

> Fitter

> Mechanic Radio and TV

> Machinist

> Refrigeration

> Information Technology & E.S.M.

> Motor Driving cum Mechanic

> Electrician

> Wireman

> Mechanic Motor Vehicle

> Mechanic Electronics

> Surveyor

> Pattern Maker

> carpenter, etc.
23rd June 2015, 07:03 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Should I opt for ITI course if secured 48% in 12th ISC and 83% in 10th ICSE?

Yes you can opt ITI course after completing and secured 43% marks. Marks does not matters too much in these type of courses.
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute.As you are from commerce side so, i will tell you some courses. It offers the following trades-

1-Computer operator And Programming Assistant(COPA)

2-Stenography English

3-Stenography Hindi

4-Cutting And Sewing

5-Book Binder

6-Dress Making

7-commercial art

8-Hair and skin Care

9-Hand Compositor

10-Lather goods maker

From the above courses you can choose whatever you like and according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?