8th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and I have also done ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. I want to become a Loco Pilot so I want to know am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot with such criteria? How can I apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th January 2017, 10:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?

Eligibility criteria for Loco Pilot:-

To give the exam you need to be a 10th pass out and you should have completed your ITI in any trade from a recognised University.

If you have a diploma degree in mechanical/ automobile / electrical or electronics then also you can apply for this exam

Your age should between 18 to 30 years

Age relaxation is applicable for OBC and SC / ST candidates

Selection procedure:-

Written Test

personal interview

Verification of Ducuments.
9th January 2017, 10:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Loco Pilot.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must have passed intermediate from any of the recognized school or college.
Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not exceed 28 years.
Candidate must have a degree of ITI from a recognized university.
28th June 2017, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing CIPET DPMT( Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology 3 years) course?
17th February 2023, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam complete ITI plastic processing operetor trade and ncvt complete can able to loco pailot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?