30th December 2016, 12:54 PM
arvind chopra

Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce with Mathematics to get government jobs like Income Tax and Managements?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and got 80% in Mathematics. Please tell me best courses for girls for placement in government jobs like Income Tax and Managements?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  2. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Jobs in Income tax department after B.Sc IT?
  4. What should I do after 12th Commerce to become an Income Tax Officer?
  5. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  6. Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?
  7. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  8. What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64% in 12th Commerce?
  9. What are the courses in income tax officers in higher post?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  11. How to become an income tax officer after completing my 12th standard from Mumbai University from commerce stream?
  12. Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?
  13. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  14. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  15. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  16. How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student
  17. Details of becoming Income tax officer for physically challenged student after B.Com?
  18. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
14th January 2017, 01:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce with Mathematics to get government jobs like Income Tax and Managements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind chopra View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and got 80% in Mathematics. Please tell me best courses for girls for placement in government jobs like Income Tax and Managements?
Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce with Mathematics
  • B.A English
  • Diploma Courses
  • Hotel Management
  • Hospitality & Tourism
  • Journalism & Mass Communication
  • Animation and Multimedia courses
  • Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
  • Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
  • Chartered Accountancy (CA)
  • Company Secretary (CS)
  • Institute of Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA)
  • B.A Economics
  • B.A History
15th January 2017, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce with Mathematics to get government jobs like Income Tax and Managements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind chopra View Post
List of the courses after 12th standard with commerce stream.

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Banking and Insurance (BBI)
Bachelor of Financial Markets (BFM)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
Bachelor of Mass Media and Communication (BMM)
Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?