15th January 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force having Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

How to join Indian Air Force after 10th with 84.6% marks and Diploma in Chemical Engineering? My age is 18. Do I need to study any further or my current qualification is enough for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing CSE Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  5. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  9. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  15. Can I join Air Force after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
21st January 2018, 09:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force having Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your Diploma in Chemical Engineering. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination. So, being a Diploma holder in Chemical Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?