7th January 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Army if completed my Intermediate scoring 49% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (PCM) and I scored 49% marks aggregate and less than 50% in PCM. Now I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Army if I completed my Intermediate scoring 49% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th January 2017, 07:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army if completed my Intermediate scoring 49% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army even if you have completed your Intermediate with 49% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Eligibility criteria required to join Indian Army through NDA examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

=> You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
8th January 2017, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army if completed my Intermediate scoring 49% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (PCM) and I scored 49% marks aggregate and less than 50% in PCM. Now I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Army if I completed my Intermediate scoring 49% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.
You can apply Indian Army post because you have completed 12th standard. This exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?