30th August 2012, 04:06 PM
shruti junjea

Am I eligible to join M.Ed after completion of B.Com course?

can i do M.ed after B.Com?

25th September 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Ed after completion of B.Com course?

what is the qualification for studing m.ed
25th September 2012, 07:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

No you can't take admission for M.Ed after the B.Com. Firstly you will have to complete the Bachelor of Education. Only after completing B.Ed you will be eligible for the M.Ed course. Therefore I would suggest that you should firstly take admission for the B.Ed.

Bachelor of Education is ideal course for anyone who wishes to become school teacher. These days regardless of the fact that you want to government teaching job or private, B.Ed degree is necessary.

In the case of government teaching job you will have to appear for entrance exams like Central Teachers Eligibility Test or Teachers Eligibility Test. In both courses it is important that the candidate has completed Bachelor in Education course. Similarly most private schools are not accepting teachers who have not completed B.Ed. This is why anyone who aspire to become teacher has to complete B.Ed.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. A minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. For SC/ST the requirement is 40 percent.

5. The education pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.

If you meet this criteria then apply for any of the entrance exams for B.Ed. Once you have passed the B.Ed. course you will be eligible for M.Ed.
4th January 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

After m.ed. Kya hai
1st March 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I m eligible to joint m.ed after compilation of m.com part2????
15th June 2013, 10:56 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti junjea View Post
can i do M.ed after B.Com?
No you can't get admission for M.Ed Course After Completing B.com Course . You need to Complete B.Ed Bachelor of Education then Only your eligible for M.Ed Course .

( Note :- Bachelor as well as Master degree is not enough qualification to apply for M.Ed Course )

M.Ed Stands for Master of Education . The duration of the Course is for One year and the Course is divided into two semester .

Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Course :-

The Applicant should Qualified in B.Ed Course from recognized University . The Applicant should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks . The Applicant need to Qualified in Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

Th Entrance Examination like, Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination , Delhi University Entrance Examination , Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination , Calicut University Entrance Examination .

The Admission for M.Ed Course is based Over all Performance in Entrance Examination performance . If you show good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for M.Ed Course in reputed Institution .

Books for M.Ed Entrance Examination :-

~~ M.Ed Entrance Examination (Hindi) by Expert Compilations
~~ M. Ed. Guide PB by Bhatia K K
~~ M.Ed Z(Hindi) by Expert Compilations

Best M.Ed Colleges in India :-
  • Modern Institute of Teacher Education
  • Sathyabama University
  • Crescent Institute of Management
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Institute of Education and Research
  • S.R.M. Institute of Management and Technology
  • Rama Institute of Higher Education
  • ICFAI Business School
  • Veena Memorial College of Education
  • Goverment College of Education
  • Deen Dayal Rustagi College of Education

( Suggestion :- If your really Interested in M.ed Course then Please Complete B.Ed Course from recognized University )
26th June 2013, 01:18 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Not any you cannot get admission for M.Ed Training Just after Performing B.com Training.You'll want to Complete B.Ed Bachelors associated with Knowledge subsequently Exclusively ones qualified to apply for M.Ed Training.

( Take note :- Bachelors along with Get good at diploma will be insufficient diploma to apply for M.Ed Training )

M.Ed Symbolizes Get good at associated with Knowledge.Your duration of the Training is for A year and also the Training is split in to not one but two session.

Membership and enrollment Key elements for M.Ed Training :-

Your Candidate must Experienced around B.Ed Training through recognized University or college.Your Candidate must ranking Minimum 60% area of represents.Your Candidate should Experienced around Entry ways Examination with good area of represents.

Th Entry ways Examination such as, Aligarh Islamic University or college Entry ways Examination , Delhi University or college Entry ways Examination , Banaras Hindu University or college Entry ways Examination , Calicut University or college Entry ways Examination.

Your Classes for M.Ed Training relies Total Overall performance around Entry ways Examination effectiveness.In the event you show good area of represents around Entry ways Examination around Entry ways Examination subsequently you can find admission for M.Ed Training around well-known School.
29th December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.com and Diploma in Business management, completed TTC (Teacher's Training course) in Yoga therapy (7 months course) currently studying M.A (Philosophy and Yoga) do i need to do B.ed or can i be eligible to do M.ed directly as i have already done my TTC in Yoga. I have completed all my courses from Mumbai.
Also i would like to know that to work as a teacher in Mumbai, other University degrees are valid or not?
3rd December 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce and Company secretary (executive)level and I want to do bank jobs but presently I am of 28years of age.
9th June 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year b.com programme and i wanted to go for teaching profession at gud level so what all degree i should start with???
30th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WE HAVE ONE DEGREE IN BACHELOR THAN WHY CAN'T WE DIRECTLY GO FOR MASTER DEGREE IN ANY STREAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?