1st February 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?

hello sir,

my name of pooja i have done bcom n persuing mba finance i want to join cs executive.as u replied for many question that cs executive/professional program period is 10 months for each n 15 months training period.i want to know can we join training after completion of executive level if we can that what is the exact time to complete cs programe including training.pls guide me i am confused about dis.

thanx

26th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

my name of pooja i have done bcom n persuing mba finance i want to join cs executive.as u replied for many question that cs executive/professional program period is 10 months for each n 15 months training period.i want to know can we join training after completion of executive level if we can that what is the exact time to complete cs programe including training.pls guide me i am confused about dis.

thanx

Yes, Training can be joined after completion of the CS Executive Program or CS Professional Program. Duration of the training is 15 months with companies and Company Secretaries in Practice registered with the Institute for imparting training. Candidates can find the details on the ICSI website. ICSI website link is Click Here

CS course duration for the graduates is 2 years + 1.5 years of training. For the 12th students CS course duration is 3.5 + 8 months of Foundation Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?