21st August 2012, 12:24 PM
rupe krg

Am I eligible to join M.Phil course after scoring 43% of marks in UG and 67% of marks in MA English in Distance Learning?

can i pursue m.phil after scoring 43%in UG and 67% in distance ma english

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  2. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required?
  3. How to join B.Ed after passing B.A final year? How can I do this by distance learning? I have scored 43% marks
  4. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  5. Can I do M.Phil after doing M.A English from Kurukshetra University with 50% marks
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 45% marks in B.A and 85% marks in PGDBM(Distance)
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 62% of marks in Post Graduation in Distance Learning?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil course having scored 52% of marks in MA English?
  9. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  12. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English -- [New]
  13. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  15. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  16. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  17. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  18. Am I eligible for SSB for ORA after scoring 55% marks in GS and 30% marks in English
21st December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Phil course after scoring 43% of marks in UG and 67% of marks in MA English in Distance Learning?

Is m.phil. possible with 43% marks in post graduation through distance mode ?
21st December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Phil course after scoring 43% of marks in UG and 67% of marks in MA English in Distance Learning?

Is m.phil. possible with 43% marks in post graduation through distance mode ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?