16th July 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Sc in IT after completion of B.Com course?

I am student of B.com (hons.) but I am interested in networking field . so I want to ask that may I capable to do M.SC - IT ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc criminology after completing B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in any stream after completion of Bachelors in Pharmacy?
  4. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  6. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  7. Can I join CA course after completion of B.Com with 61% of marks?
  8. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?
  12. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  14. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  15. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion? -- [New]
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. Can I do MSW after completing B.Com in Accountancy?
11th September 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Sc in IT after completion of B.Com course?

i have done b.sc maths honor can i do a m.sc electronics or m.sc electrical
8th October 2012, 02:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of B.com (hons.) but I am interested in networking field . so I want to ask that may I capable to do M.SC - IT ?

M.sc Stands for Master of Science ( Information Technology Course ) . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for M.sc in IT Course than you may satisfy the below eligibility Criteria ,

Applicant should complete Bachelor degree Course in science stream from recognized University .

Applicant should be Studied any one of the Subjects like, Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as main subjects in 12th board Examination / Bachelor degree Course .

Applicant should possess minimum 50% marks in Graduation Course and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidate for 5% Percentage of marks .

The Admission for M.sc in IT Courser is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . Every Institution may Conducts Entrance Examination within the College .

So,If show good Performance in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for M.sc in IT Course from reputed Institution .

But you have Complete your Bachelor degree in Commerce stream . So , your Not eligible for M.sc in IT Course . Only the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Course in science stream are eligible to apply for M.sc in IT Course .

So, your Not Eligible for M.sc in IT Course After Completing your B.com Course .

~~~ Suggestion ~~~

If your aspiring to apply for Higher Studies than you may apply for the Courses like, Master of Arts /Master of Business Administration /Master of Commerce Course Etc..

You may also Apply for Professional Course like, Institute of Chartered Accountant of India /Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India /Institute of Company Secretary of India Etc...
8th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your Not eligible for M.sc in IT Course . Only the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Course in science stream are eligible to apply for M.sc in IT Course .

M.sc Stands for Master of Science ( Information Technology Course ) . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for M.sc in IT Course than you may satisfy the below eligibility Criteria ,

Applicant should complete Bachelor degree Course in science stream from recognized University .

qualified should be Studied any one of the Subjects like, Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as main subjects in 12th board Examination / Bachelor degree Course .

Applicant should possess minimum 50% marks in Graduation Course and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidate for 5% Percentage of marks .

The Admission for M.sc in IT Courser is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . Every Institution may Conducts Entrance Examination within the College .

So,If show good Performance in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for M.sc in IT Course from reputed Institution .
8th October 2012, 04:40 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for M.Sc in IT because Commerce/Arts stream candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in IT course.
>> Only science stream candidate can apply for M.Sc in IT.
>> M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges in India offering M.Sc in IT.
>> Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc (IT) :
* The applicant should have completed Graduation in Science stream from a recognized University.
* The applicant should have qualified in B.Sc in IT course.
* The applicant should have scored atleast 50% aggregate marks.
* 5% relaxation for SCs and STs in percentage marks.

>> So, as per the eligibility criteria, you are not eligible for M.Sc (IT).
> Being a B.Com candidate you may apply for courses like :
* MASTER DEGREE COURSES :-

* M.Com : Master of Commerce
* MBA : Master of Business Administration
* MA : Master of Arts
* PROFESSIONAL COURSES :-
* CA : Chartered Accountant
* CWA : Cost and Work Accountant
* CS : Company Secretary
> Best of Luck for your future . . . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?