21st August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Marine engineering?

im studying diploma final year in eee did im eligible if im eligible means send me the details about that

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  5. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  6. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  7. Can a candidate of Science stream be eligible to join Marine Engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  12. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  13. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  14. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  18. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
26th August 2012, 12:38 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Marine engineering?

No, you are not elible for marine engineering (becuse you dont have a core stream)through lateral entry..but if you have passed 12th then go for JEE engineering exam...then you can join marine engneering..
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?