26th June 2011, 08:46 PM
k.selva97

Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?

i am a diploma in electronic and communication engineering student now i am studying in second year i have 60 percent in first year now third semester is going on so i would like to join marine engineering so what qualification should i enter to marine engineering course.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  3. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  6. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  7. How much marks are required to join in marine engineering?
  8. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  9. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  10. Are there any jobs for B.E computers in Merchant Navy?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering having completed ECE?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  15. How to give the exam of Merchant navy after passing 12th science?
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. Education and physical qualifications required to join NSG? -- [New]
  18. How can I join marine field?
8th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?

what are the qualification to join in marine engineerinf colllege))?
21st August 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?

i m studing in class 12 i want to do marine engineering through best govt. Collage,by giving entrance exam.through which exam i can get admission
7th September 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

iam studing BE ece final year can i
have join with any marine courses after BE
11th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

now i am diploma in computer engineering i prefer to join B.E marine engineering it's possible or not?
15th September 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

am going to finish my BE ECE how can i get in to the field of marine,what are the courses available for me........
20th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
30th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

is biology group is suitable for doing marine engineering
5th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 59%(pcm) mark in 12th . Can i join marine engineering ? Tell me the colleges where i can eligible ?
3rd January 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

am doing my final year ece and am interested in joining marine field jobs.. am i eligible for it?
16th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

AM DOING BE (EEE) FINAL YEAR AND AM INTERESTED IN JOINING MARINE ENGINEERING ..AM I ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE FOR IT
24th February 2012, 11:51 AM
prasshanth

sir i completed diploma in ece with 78% how to join marine engg
24th February 2012, 11:53 AM
prasshanth

how to join marine engg? i had completed diploma in ece?
24th February 2012, 11:55 AM
prasshanth

i completed diploma ece ?
29th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in MCVC 2vocational course in Electronic.T with 66%. and also Diploma in Electronic & vedio Engg.(with 1st class)
can i get admission in P.Vasantdada Patil college of Engg. for Marine Engg. & also other colleges in mumbai.
give me details about fees structure,& Education lone.
How can apply for this Engg.? & which Entrance Exam is required. when,where & how can apply for Entrance Exam?
i am Female candidate.
my Qulification is Eligible for this Engg.?
plz help me becouse i totally don't know about this field, but i love this field.
Thnx.
30th August 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am 24 Years old and BSc Computer science graduated and have been serving IT industry for past 4.5 Years. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering PG course? I mean, does my age covers the eligibility criteria?
16th February 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir im diploma 2nd year student in ECE n i want to join marine engg.
What is age limit fee structure 4 that plzz rply me on
[email protected]
PLZZZZZZ RPLYYYYYY.
29th April 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.selva97 View Post
i am a diploma in electronic and communication engineering student now i am studying in second year i have 60 percent in first year now third semester is going on so i would like to join marine engineering so what qualification should i enter to marine engineering course.
go thru the website www.shippingengineering.com for all details regarding joining marine engineering.they counsel every candidate in every possible way.but you have to register urself for getting ur queries completed.
30th April 2013, 02:54 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.selva97 View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing diploma in electronic and communication engineering you are not eligible for Marine Engineering.

For Marine engineering you have to pass 12th with physics chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% marks.

If you want you can join B.Tech in electronic and communication engineering

There are many top university offering this course.

Some top College offering electronic and communication engineering:-
> I.I.T, Bombay
> I.I.T, Kanpur
> I.I.T, Kharagpur
> I.I.T, Madras
> I.I.T, Delhi
> V.I.T, Vellor
> B.I.T, Rajasthan
> I.I.T, Patna
> N.I.T, Wrangal
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?