11th November 2010, 07:27 PM
md.quddus

Am I eligible for JTO Post? Date of Exam and from where to Buy the Form?

hello sir,
i am in b.tech 3rd year in cse branch.can i eligible for jto post or not.if eligible from where can i get the form for applying and when are exams going to be held?

12th November 2010, 04:17 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO Post? Date of Exam and from where to Buy the Form?

hi friend,

Recruitment is conducted for three branches for JTO post in BSNL.
-Electronics and Telecommunication
-Electrical
-Civil

Vacancies are filled for the post of JTO Telecom, JTO electrical and JTO civil. So you have to wait for the day when there is a vacancy for JTO computers in BSNL. So you are not eligible for this exam in current situation.
12th November 2010, 04:31 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO Post? Date of Exam and from where to Buy the Form?

dear friend,

You can appear for JTO telecom but after completion of your B.Tech degree.

But for this post you have to follow the full syllabus of this exam which is fully based on Electronics & communication department papers.

The date of examination is not fixed for JTO, because BSNL issue the application form as per their requirement.

But you can see in employment newspaper for date of exams in future.

good luck.
13th November 2010, 07:04 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii

yes ur..eligible for JTO Post
Vacancies are filled for the post of JTO Telecom, JTO electrical and JTO civil. So you have to wait for the day when there is a vacancy for JTO computers in BSNL. So you are not eligible for this exam in current situation.

good luck.....
13th November 2010, 08:33 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hiiiiii md.quddus
Yes you are eligible for the JTO exam and as Sushant Roy told about the branches you come under Electronics and Telecommunication as all computer related branches come under this and coming to availability of forms it will be available in GPO's that is GENERAL POST OFFICE.so wait for the date and get and apply.
ALL THE BEST in advance.
Regards
~~
24th June 2011, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by md.quddus View Post
hello sir,
i am in b.tech 3rd year in cse branch.can i eligible for jto post or not.if eligible from where can i get the form for applying and when are exams going to be held?
yess you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

computer science department are eligible for JTO exam.

but you are not eligible in 3 rd year after completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for BSNL JTO.

all the best
2nd September 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to know the lower age criteria for jto,is 21 years are compulsory for jto ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?