3rd September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the date to apply for BSNL JTO exam? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

sir,
i want to know the date of applying for bsnl jto exam 2013 and from where can i get the application form and syllabus for civil. and when will be the date of exam. please send me the details.
thanking you.....

4th October 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date to apply for BSNL JTO exam? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

plz how i can download bsnl 2012 application form
12th January 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date to apply for BSNL JTO exam? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

sir,
i want to know the date of applying for bsnl jto exam
17th February 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for electronics&communication engineering,what type of book to prepare,what is the date to apply JTO exam
16th March 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

where will i get the link for online application form? i am not able to find is it already issued or not/
31st March 2015, 03:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know the date of applying for bsnl jto exam 2013 and from where can i get the application form and syllabus for civil. and when will be the date of exam. please send me the details.
thanking you.....
BSNL JTO exam date has already over so you can wait for next notification. It will be announced very soon.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

I have attached the syllabus of BSNL JTO exam so please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?