24th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

Hi Sir,

I am computer science student and aspire to become a Junior Telecom Officer in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. So can you let me know if i am eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

my e-mail ID is [email protected]

24th March 2016, 09:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officers.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the JTO exam are as under :-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India .

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in Telecommunication / Electronics /Computers /Electrical/Information Technology.

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be between 21 years to 30 years .

-The Exam pattern consists of a written test followed by Interview .

To get more information regarding the JTO exam , one can visit the official website of BSNL :- www.bsnl.co.in
24th March 2016, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

I am computer science student and aspire to become a Junior Telecom Officer in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. So can you let me know if i am eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

my e-mail ID is [email protected]
Computer Science students are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Only B.Tech/B.E students can apply for BSNL JTO exam.
25th March 2016, 10:41 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Junior Telecom officer post.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for JTO is that the candidate must have passed graduation in engineering and technology in any of the following streams:

* Computer
* Electrical
* Electronics
* Information technology
* Radio
* Telecommunication

The candidates age must have attained atleast 21 years of age, while the upper age limit is 30 years of age.

The enter into the official website click here
25th March 2016, 12:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, computer science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL.
Candidate must have passed graduation degree of Engineering from any recognised university in any of the following stream :
  • Computer
  • Information Technology
  • Radio
  • Telecommunication
  • Electronics
  • Electrical
  • Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in graduation.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in ge is also there as per government norms.
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
25th March 2016, 01:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer. The eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO examination:

>>Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology in following disciplines can apply for examination:

1. Computer Science Engineering.

2. Electrical Engineering.

3. Electronics Engineering.

4. Information technology.

5. Radio Engineering.

6. Telecommunication engineering.

>>The age limit is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category, BSNL employees etc.

Computer Science stream candidates can apply for BSNL JTO posts.
28th June 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I'm computer science engineering final year 2016 please send syllabus of bsnl junior engineer please send me syllabus
18th October 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my mtech final year in IT. If I m eligible to take BSNL JTO exam, please send relevant syllabus(telecom/electrical) to my mail-ID [email protected] .
22nd February 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a b tech first year student but I have diploma in computer science can i eligible for BSNL jto

My email id
[email protected]
22nd February 2019, 11:18 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?

The eligibility criteria for jto post in bsnl are b.e/b.tech in following discipline
Computer
Electrical
Electronics
Information Technology
Radio
Telecommunications
So computer students are definitely eligible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?