14th May 2013, 10:29 PM
tkumaragb

Am I eligible for M.E Multimedia after completing MSc electronics media?

hi now i am going to complete M.Sc(electronic media), and i want to study ME(multimedia). am i eligible to do ME(multimedia)?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MSc electronics media and M.E Multimedia?
  2. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  3. Universities in Delhi offering MSc Electronics Media?
  4. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  5. Will I be eligible for MBA Hospitality management after completing my BSc Multimedia from annamalai university in distance education?
  6. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  8. How can I apply for government job after doing BCA and then MSc in electronics media
  9. How to be a CBI officer and what is the syllabus? I have completed PG in MSc electronics media
  10. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  11. Can I do MSc after completing BMM? I am a first year Mass Media Student
  12. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  14. Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?
  15. Am I eligible for faculty in engineering colleges after completing BSc Electronics, MSc Applied Electronics and ME VLSI Design?
  16. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  17. Can I apply for MSc electronics/MCJ after completing B.Tech
  18. What is the eligibility for admission in Media after B.Tech?
3rd October 2015, 02:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.E Multimedia after completing MSc electronics media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkumaragb View Post
hi now i am going to complete M.Sc(electronic media), and i want to study ME(multimedia). am i eligible to do ME(multimedia)?
For the M.E Multimedia Technology in Anna university the eligibility is a B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics. It is the basic eligibility to study in Anna University. So we cannot find the details for the M. Sc graduates to study M.E. Multimedia course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?