7th August 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc. Electronics having completed B.Sc. Maths?

i completed bsc maths am i eligible for msc electronics. if i am eligible i would like to join the course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  3. Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  5. can I get external admission for MAC maths? I have completed BSc electronics
  6. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after completing MSc maths?
  8. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  10. Am I eligible for faculty in engineering colleges after completing BSc Electronics, MSc Applied Electronics and ME VLSI Design?
  11. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  12. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  13. Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?
  14. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics after scoring 63% marks average in electronics and 45% in Maths?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  17. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  18. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
8th December 2011, 11:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc. Electronics having completed B.Sc. Maths?

Hello Friend,
The guidelines and the minimum eligibility criteria differs amongst universities offering the course. Minimum qualification is a graduate (10+2+3) with physics/electronics/computer science as one of your subject. The number of seats are limited so there are entrance exams to get admission. As a maths graduate with physics you are eligible to pursue the course of M.Sc in electronics. There are several university to choose from. You can pursue the course from Delhi University, Calcutta University, Madras University to name a few.

Regards
7th June 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i want msc electronics in ou campus?please tell way for it
15th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Am finished bca am eligible for msc electronics?
31st July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

H HAVE COMPLEATED MY BSC WITH 58.25% IN MATH HONOURS AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MATH HONOURS FROM GOOD COLLEGE
11th January 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in Electronics with an aggregate of 74%. Am I eligible for M Sc in Electronics?
14th January 2013, 09:46 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

YA you are eligible for M.SC Electronics its not a problem.........

ALL THE BEST............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?