7th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam be held for CS? How may I get syllabus for the same?

is there any entrance test for cs ?
n hw will i find my syllabus of entrance test?
please reply soon..

28th March 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam be held for CS? How may I get syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any entrance test for cs ?
n hw will i find my syllabus of entrance test?
please reply soon..
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India do not conduct any entrance examination for students willing to pursue Company Secretary course.

An individual who has qualified +2 level of examination may join the course, irrespective of the stream and marks he/she has secured in the examination.
After qualifying +2 level of examination, candidates willing to pursue the course needs to register for the Foundation Program whereas, a graduate, in any discipline is eligible to get exemption from the Foundation program and such candidates may directly enroll for the Executive Program, which is the second stage of the Company Secretary course.

The course apart from these two stages comprise of:
Professional Program
Management Training

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
24th July 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam be held for CS? How may I get syllabus for the same?

im a 2nd year student of bcom..i wish to do CS..But i dn have any idea about the course like how long does it take to be cs,procedure to apply 1st for cs,colleges best available for cs in mumbai,fees structure,jobs available,benefits etc..etc..please help..
28th October 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

can we do cs along with ca and b.com?
11th January 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

after completing my 12th can i do cs???
14th January 2013, 09:38 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

There is no entrance for CS

ALL THE BEST............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?