26th May 2015, 01:06 PM
chinlalsang

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?

I am bsc (H) home science graduate and my specialization subject during this undergraduate course was human development so Am I elligible for msc in food and nutrition

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  2. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  6. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  7. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  9. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  10. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  11. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  12. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  13. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
  14. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  15. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  16. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  17. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
31st May 2015, 04:50 PM
maybach

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?

I am afraid that you might not be eligible for the Msc in food and nutrition.

The reason is self understood. Since the Msc course requires a particular specialization among the subjects that you have already learnt in your graduation and in your case you are trying to completely change your specialization, hence it might not be possible.

If you wanted to Msc in food and nutrition then you should have chosen your B.sc in that related field.

Therefore chances are not much but then also, if you could get it from some private college and if you really want to do this, then we will definitely advice you to go for it.
1st June 2015, 02:18 AM
ompriya omi

You can apply for the M.Sc in Food and Nutrition , although your chances are least due to the reason that you mentioned-
but still some colleges have different criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR
M.Sc. PROGRAM IN FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION -

B.Sc. Home Science/ Any one of the following as one optional
subject at B.Sc. – Food and Nutrition/ Human Nutrition/ Applied
Nutrition/ Nutrition/ Nutrition and Dietetics/ Home Science/ Clinical
Nutrition and Dietetics/ Food Science and Quality Control/
Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology
10th March 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i done B.Sc in biology in 2010 then i completed B.Ed 2011.can i do any laboratory type coures after this.
7th February 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc in maths, physics and CHEmistry. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? please guide me what are best colleges in hyderabad offering MSc in Food and Nutrition.Can i become a dietician? Please reply
14th June 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MSC in dietitian and nutrition? I had done bsc in biotechnology..
8th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc Home science With specialization in Resource managment but I have studies Food and nutrition for 2 years can I still Opt for MSc In food and nutrition ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?