2nd May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a B.Tech IT Graduate?

i am a B.tech (IT) graduate. am i eligible for MSc. Forensic Science?

3rd May 2012, 08:21 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a B.Tech IT Graduate?

dear friend,

yes,you are eligible for forensic science but if you are subjects physics and chemistry in 12th standard then eligible to MSc forensic science.

-->>Some institutions conduct entrance exam and personal interview within the colleges based on the performance in entrance examination you may get admission for M.Sc course.

-->>The admission for M.sc forensic science is based on the pure merit list.

-->>If your satisfy the eligibility criteria then you get admission for Msc course.

all the best...................
15th May 2012, 10:29 AM
romi_bal

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a B.Tech IT Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a B.tech (IT) graduate. am i eligible for MSc. Forensic Science?
Forensic science is the application of broad spectrum of science to answer question of interest to legal system.

Eligibility required:
1. Candidate should complete their graduate degree(B.Sc) with Physics & Chemistry under any registered or recognized university with minimum 50% in science stream.
2. Marks for admission vary from University to University.

Sorry you are not eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science.
27th May 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in forensic science.I am completed 12 th with science stream and also completed CET exam.can I get admission in Gov.foresic collage on the basis of 12 and cet exam?If yes then tell me what should marks i need to got admission?
27th May 2012, 07:11 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may be eligible for M.Sc. in Forensic Science being a B.Tech. Graduate.

Candidate having a back ground in Science subjects can purse a career in Forensic Science.

For M.Sc. in Forensic Science the candidate need to be a Graduate with 60% marks preferably in Physics or Electronics related subjects,Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry or applied Science.

The candidate has to appear for the related entrance exam and on the basis of the score , can get admission to M.Sc. Forensic Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?