14th September 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech admission after passing B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University securing 49%

I have passed b.e. Electronics and power from nagpur university securing 49% in 1985 whether i am eligible for m.tech admission

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for M.E correspondence? I have passed B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University
  2. Am I eligible for CET in Nagpur University after passing HSc with 45%
  3. What is the procedure for NPTI? Date of sale of online form?
  4. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  5. Can I get admission in YCCE, Nagpur after passing diploma in electronics and communication with 66.23%
  6. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  7. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  8. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  9. What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?
  10. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  11. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication under Anna University after passing 12th with 48% marks?
  14. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  15. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  16. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  17. Will NPTI (Nagpur) conduct the couse of MBA in Power Management or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
15th July 2014, 12:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech admission after passing B.E electronics and power from Nagpur University securing 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed b.e. Electronics and power from nagpur university securing 49% in 1985 whether i am eligible for m.tech admission
Yes you are eligible for M.Tech course after completing B.E in Electronics and power specialization. Since you have scored 49 marks in bachelor degree course which low percentage of marks. However, you have chance get admission through management quota.

M.Tech i.e: (Master of Technology)

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must complete B.E./B.Tech in any stream from recognized university.
-Must secure minimum 50% to 60% marks in bachelor degree course.
-Applicant who are completing degree in dual degree courses or M.Sc are elgible for this course.
-Applicant must qualified in GATE Exam examination with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?